The Mission of The Anthony Campaign / Annual Fund
The Anthony Campaign is the primary way The Anthony School raises money to support all areas of school life. Gifts to the annual fund enable us to enrich and enhance our students' educational experience by providing advances in technology, maintaining top-notch faculty and administration, facility improvements, innovative curriculum and much more. The Anthony Campaign is a vital resource for helping make The Anthony School the special place that it is - from our diverse community to our philosophy of "advancing independent and excited students." Everyone at The Anthony School is asked to support The Anthony Campaign and we strive for 100% participation from families, Board of Trustees, faculty, and staff.
"There is no greater gift we can give a child than an extraordinary education. Each day, our children are receiving the very best at The Anthony School. A strong annual fund is a crucial necessity to offer the essential resources required to provide this level of education."
-Brandy and Richard Harp, parents of Isabella and Nicholas
Power of Participation
Like many independent schools, tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating each student. The annual fund helps bridge the gap and ensure our students continue to receive an exceptional education without having to significantly increase tuition.
We ask for our entire TAS community to make a gift to the annual fund each year. Every gift, regardless of size, makes a difference and sends a powerful message of your belief and pride in your Anthony School experience.
The Impact of Many
Additional revenue from the annual fund directly supports the extraordinary experiences that enable our students to develop into confident, lifelong learners. Your gift helps enhance the educational experience of each student by providing:
- An advanced curriculum rooted in core subjects and enhanced with specialty courses
- Security and safety resources
- Playground improvements and new equipment
- Technology upgrades and innovations: iPads or laptops integrated in every classroom
- A modern science lab and inspiring art classes
- Extracurricular educational experiences
- Competitive salaries, benefits, and professional development for faculty
- School accreditations and scholar programs such as the National Junior Honor Society
- Our students love learning!