Thank you for your interest in The Anthony School for your child’s education.
- Parents schedule a personal tour with the Admissions Office, at which time they will receive an Admission Packet.
- Parents either submit the Application for Admission that is in the Admission Packet or complete an online application. This indicates a strong interest in The Anthony School for a child, but it is not an enrollment commitment from the parents.
- Parents who choose to continue with the admission process will submit the Student Referral Form to their child’s current teacher to be completed ASAP and e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to The Anthony School Admissions Office.
- Complete the Request for Student Records Form and submit it to the child’s current school’s Records Office, which will release all records to The Anthony School. All items that are applicable to the student must be submitted.
- All psychological or educational evaluations and diagnoses for learning differences must be submitted, along with detailed information regarding any special educational needs.
- Updated immunizations must be submitted by May 1st. (Immunization records are often placed in the school nurse’s files and do not necessarily accompany the academic information from the current school’s Records Office.)
- Students applying for 2nd – 7th grades will schedule a “shadow day” at The Anthony School by contacting the Admissions Director.
- Students entering PreK3 – 7th grade will have an interview/skills assessment in the late spring. Evaluation concerns and diagnosed learning differences will be discussed with parents to determine if The Anthony School is the best fit socially, emotionally, and educationally for the child. In addition, if a child’s Entrance Interview/Evaluation indicates that a different grade level placement is appropriate, the evaluator will discuss the reasons for the recommended placement with the parents. Enrollment contracts will be issued after the student’s entrance assessment is completed.