Registration for DAY CAMP:
Anthony Adventures Day Camp is open to students entering PreK4 through 6th grade. Full time day camp is $200 each week. Half day camp is $120 each week. There is a $40 registration fee per child, which includes a camp tee shirt. Upon registration, your information will be sent to TAS, where your total cost will be determined and emailed back to you. Your total cost for day camp will be dependent on factors such as full/half day, specialty camps your student may be enrolled in, and the number of weeks of day camp your student will be enrolled.
Once you receive your total due for day camp, a deposit of 25% of your day camp fees will be due within 5 business days to hold your spot. The remaining balance will be due the first day of day camp. Any cancellation of day camp registration should be done at least 2 weeks prior to camp beginning; deposits will be forfeited.
Registration for Specialty Camps:
- To register for specialty camps, you may use this specialty camp registration form or email the camp instructor. You may download full descriptions along with pricing for specialty camps here. Your day camp registration does NOT automatically enroll you in specialty camps!
- Please note: while Day Camp is open to PreK4-6th grade, specialty camps may be available for a wider age range.
- Specialty camps may be cancelled if enrollment is too low. If this occurs, the instructor will let you know as soon as possible.
- If your child is registering for Day Camp AND Specialty camp they can choose from attending a morning specialty camp, an afternoon specialty camp, or both. Your child will attend day camp before and/or after specialty camps. The price of day camp will be adjusted when student attends specialty camps for 2 hours or longer per day.
- Students not picked up BY 5:30 will be charged a late fee of $5/minute. If you suspect you may be late to pick up your student, please call or text Leah Bushey (501-765-9020) as soon as possible.
- NO student may be dropped off prior to 7:30am. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Anthony Adventures will use Brightwheel, a student attendance app, for checkin and checkout each day. EVERY STUDENT must be checked in by their adult guardian at the start of their camp session and checked out by their adult guardian at the end of their session. Students attending only specialty camps will be required to check in upon entering the building and will check out at their departure. You will receive more information about Brightwheel as summer session approaches.
- Student conduct expectations for day camp are the same as those during the school year. All applicable handbook policies will continue to be in place during day camp sessions. Any student not abiding by TAS behavioral standards may be removed from day camp pending a conference with the camp director and parents of student.
- A meal package, which includes breakfast, lunch, and a snack, is available each week of day camp for a fee of $50/week. (if you purchase the meal plan, your child may also need a morning snack from home).
- Please note, lunch is a scheduled part of morning session. If your child will be attending day camp only for the afternoons, they must be fed prior to arriving.
- If you choose not to purchase the meal plan, your child should bring morning and afternoon snacks as well as a lunch with a drink.
- The School Nurse will not be on campus during the Summer Camp session.
- Students taking prescription medications must turn in a new Permission for Medication Administration Form before the first day of the summer session. A trained staff member will administer medications.
- Medications may only be administered to students who are attending full day sessions, and the medication is scheduled at a specific time during the camp hours.
- Self-Carry and Administration Forms from the previous school year will be valid until the end of the summer session. It will be their responsibility to have their EpiPen or inhaler available and up-to-date.
- All medications provided by parents for the summer session must be turned in the first day of their session with an administrator, and picked up by the last day of camp. Any medication not picked up will be disposed of according to state law.
If your child is not a current TAS student, please download this form, print, and return it to our school office.